Pavlova Khristina Andreevna, Bachelor, master degree student, Yaroslavl State Technical University
(3 Gagarina street, Yaroslavl, Russia) ,firstname.lastname@example.org
Zuev Anton Alekseevich, Bachelor, master degree student, Yaroslavl State Technical University
(3 Gagarina street, Yaroslavl, Russia), email@example.com
Solov'ev Mikhail Evgen'evich, Doctor of physical and mathematical sceinces, professor, sub-department
of chemistry and processing technology of polymers, Yaroslavl State Technical University
(3 Gagarina street, Yaroslavl, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. At the present time adhesion is one of the perspective technological processes. The development level of such process directly influences the level of technology in machine building, construction and other sectors of national economy. The range of adhesives on the market nowadays is vast, however imported analogues excel domestic producers in strength. Production of adhesives consists of various processes including oxidation. Taking into account the above mentioned facts it is topical to experimentally investigate the impact of oxidation on adherence-strength properties.
Materials and methods. The authors used solutions of chloroprene rubber SN-223 in 15 % concentrated toluene. The solutions, prepared at room temperature, were heated afterwards at the temperature 333 К for various periods of time. Optimum vulcanized and filled with carbon rubber compounds on the basis of rubber БНКС-28 were used as elastomeric substratum when attached to metal. Strength properties of the adhesive were determined by the method of normal cleavage of a part of a rubber blade, attached by an operating part face to beforehand polished steel knob made of Ст3 steel. Testing was conducted on РМИ–60 machine at the lower clamp movement rate of 500 mm/min. Tested materials were adhesive joints kept at room temperature for 3 days after adhesion and also heated at the temperature of 333 К for various periods of time. After heating the samples were cooled and kept before testing for 3 days.
Results. The authors obtained heating dependencies of adhesive joints and solution thereof on joint strength.
Conclusions. The obtained results show that short-term heating of solutions and adhesive joints on the basis of chloroprene rubber has positive effect on adherence strength of the joints.
adhesive joint, adhesive strength, approximation, thermal oxidation, hydroperoxide.
1. Lyusova L. R., Pol'sman G. S., Reznichenko B. C., Glagolev V. A. Klei na osnove galogensoderzhashchikh polimerov. [Adhesive on the basis of halogen containing polymers]. Moscow: Tematicheskiy obzor. TsNIINeftekhim, 1987, 70 p.
2. Li L. Kh. Adgezivy i adgezionnye soedineniya: per. s angl. [Adhesives and adhesive joints]. Moscow:Mir,1988,226p.
3. Kardashev D. A., Petrova A. P. Polimernye klei. Sozdanie i primenenie [Polymer adhesives. Preparation and application]. Moscow: Khimiya, 1983, 256 p.
4. Freydin A. S. Prochnost' i dolgovechnost' kleevykh soedineniy [Strength and durability of adhesive joints]. Moscow: Khimiya, 1981, 272 p.
5. Dogadkin B. A., Dontsov A. A., Sheshnev V. A. Khimiya elastomerov [Chemistry of elastomers]. Moscow: Khimiya, 1981, 374 p.